Search This Blog

Saturday, August 1, 2009

BLOGGER income AND BUSINESS ONLINE

Does not feel that the time passed so quickly, do not feel past 6 months I leave my pet blog gnetplus. During that also have been behind me all the information, especially in the blog world. Place August 2008 in my last post this blog.

On 8 August I joined a business in the real world that I follow, the business is incredible so why in the first week I joined my business is earning Rp. 1.500.000, -. That is revenue that is very unusual for me that really does not have a fixed income. This business makes me vibrant at that time because I really terhimpit financial

From here it all the time I tersita and menuntuk me to be fulltimer in the offline business. saying that something new will be more difficult and if you want to succeed we must be sure mengerjakanya total. six months ya .... have not felt in six months I do not blog again, never again visit the virtual home of all my blogger friends and even my friends I was disappointed membuatbanyak, visit the blog because I do not terbalas, sad to realize this is actually even have a very disappointed to link back to blog I delete from the list in their blogroll. I think it is reasonable - reasonable and appropriate because I received my considered passive in the world blog.

But now it all back like it used to anymore, because the offline business world, it is evident that no time is because I have started running I only mengontrolnya enough, and still earning the rather stable for me and my bus inisaatnya share stories and can return home to visit my friends all virtual.

Thank you for all the blogger friends that back me up in the spirit world bloggers have Mas Arif, Robby, Aril Mas, Mas Kholig, and friends - a community of bloggers dirty. they are all friends - friends who have successfully made the blog as they work to make money, they are a little of the many bloggers who have succeeded in indonesia and money from online business

Overtly impressed me with their success that each bulanya to get $ 15,000 (approximately Rp. 15.000.000, -)
Therefore let a friend - our blogger friends to follow them and carry on rupian dollars through the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment